Welcome to our wedding blog which is designed to complement the wedding website at www.lalehandpatrick.com. On the blog we'll be keeping you up-to-date on developments, offering insights on travelling around California and helping you connect with other guests coming to San Francisco.
Patrick & Laleh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The logo is lovely. Does it combine your names written in Farsi?
Great job on the web site and blog. Quite beats my "care of Ishani" list in terms of quotables, but I will leave that for less polite company.
Great looking blogsite! I will look forward to its development over the next months!
Dad
Salam Laleh Jan & Patrick Joon
(I am always confused with the pinglish spelling of a word Jan/Joon)!
Very well done, great site and great idea to have a blog!
Ruze khubi dasthte bashi et a bientot mes chers amis!
Besos, Anna
oh i am so sad! i was in tears looking at that! can't wait to see you in 10 days!! xxx
Beautiful site indeed and blown away by the logo: both for its artistic merit and more importantly for the fact that you actually have a logo.... Fantastic!
I loved the logo too. good job ammoo.
But what I have been waiting to see is more juicy stuff, such as the story on how you two met?
I remember Laleh turning red when Patrick promissed to post that up on the website!!
Well, here we are, waiting??
I second the petition for juicy information on the website! I thought we were getting the details of your first meeting? Personally, I prefer the proposal/engagement story and think that should be posted for the world to read. This is a perfect opportunity for you guys to provide your eager friends with a comprehensive guide to the history of the Laleh & Patrick union!
Also, I would like details on the cake, dress, flowers, etc if they are available. We need a girls-only blog where we can discuss the dress fully!!! Many pages could be filled by that subject alone. What do you think Saba?
Chloe
PS: Great logo guys.
Also, how come there was a mass posting on the 10th April (nearly a month after the original post)? Did I miss out on something exciting?
Post a Comment